Avery Dennison CAS 2/18 Labelling Gun
£55.00 ex. VAT
£66.00 inc. VAT
- Avery Dennison CAS 2/18 Pricing Gun
- This gun has 10 digits on the top line and 8 digits on the bottom and is perfectly suited for pricing anything up to £999999.99
- Can also be used as an 8 or 10 digit numerical Batch Numbering Gun.
- Uses the CT7 (26 x 16mm) pricing gun label and the Avery MK11 price gun ink roller
- Euro compliant.
- One touch, easy load ink roller replacement.
- Label roll protection cover.
- Loading instructions included. Your order comes with a roll of preloaded plain white peelable labels.
- Please contact us on 0844 561 1702 for any special requirement you may have.
You may also like…
Lynx CA20 Alphanumeric Labelling Gun£110.00 ex. VAT£132.00 inc. VATAdd to basket
Lynx CA20 Alphanumeric Labelling Gun
A robust, one line gun which prints onto a CT7 (26x16mm) label. Can print letters and numbers for use as batch numbers, dates and prices up to 10 digits long across two lines. Perfect for best before, use by and batch numbers as well as prices.
Purchase of this product also includes a roll of plain white labels.£110.00 ex. VAT
Sato PB3 – 208/312/416 Labelling Gun£140.00 ex. VAT£168.00 inc. VATAdd to basket
Sato PB3 – 208/312/416 Labelling Gun
A 3 line pricing and labelling gun, with up to 3 print heads for more information and data on your labels. As this is a highly customisable gun, please contact us on 0844 561 1702 to discuss your layout.£140.00 ex. VAT